Skelly Real Estate Services
We perform simple improvements to your client’s home so it will sell. We will coordinate the subcontractors and manage the project so your client’s home is looking its best and demands the highest price. Simple improvements include:
- Interior Painting & Drywall
- Cabinet Painting
- Floor Replacement
- Countertop installation
- Electrical upgrades
Seller Financing will help you close more transactions. We believe by bringing flexible financing to a buyer and seller, we can help close more transactions for your clients.
We are an all-in-one solution to Seller Financing. We will guide you and your client through the entire Seller Financing process. Our services also include:
- Understanding your clients goals and objectives with Seller Financing;
- Creating a custom solution through the financing options;
- Discussing monthly income options and down payments based on client’s needs;
- Assisting in qualifying buyers;
- Completing the customized promissory note & deed of trust;
- Finalizing the transaction with title company;
- Setting up the mortgage servicing; and
- Establishing back-end support after closing.
Inspection Report - Cost of Deficiencies
With our in house estimators, we are able to price out the deficiencies on an inspection report and help you and your client navigate through assessing the items that are necessary fixes on the inspection report.
We have multiple offerings for Inspection Report:
- Classic : We analyze 20 deficiencies and provide you with a range of cost for all the deficiencies. There are no on-site meetings and does not include engineering pricing or fees. We will also provide recommended next steps for large deficiencies. We will turn around this analysis in 3 business days.
- Premium : We meet with subcontractors on-site, show them the deficiencies, and produce a professional estimate for 20 deficiencies. We require 7 days to complete this analysis.
Through our Premium services, we can get the following subcontractors to the home and produce professional estimates:
- Structural Engineer
- Roofer & Gutters
- Water Penetration Engineer
Investor Financing Due Diligence
Do you have investors looking for an investment property and need financing for the purchase? Skelly assists investor groups in procuring bank financing. We will pitch the investment to four different banks in order to get term sheets for the investor group.
Once a bank and term sheet is chosen, Skelly will also assist in the document management process between the bank and investors. Our involvement will lead to a quicker, smoother process, and more money for your investors.